Join UK Screen Alliance/Animation UK
Who is it for?
Membership of UK Screen Alliance/Animation UK is company based and therefore is not currently available to individual freelancers.
We welcome applications to join us from the following:
- Animation studios and production companies
- Animation distribution companies
- Audio and/or Picture Post Production Facilities
- VFX companies
- TV and/or Film Studios
- Location services
- Lighting, editing, camera and location equipment hire
- Special FX companies
- Freelance Editor Agencies
- Subtitling and distribution services companies
- Specialist TV and Film data service providers
- Training and Education providers for the TV, Film and Animation sectors
- Other specialist service providers to the TV, Film and Animation sectors
Membership is not open to equipment manufacturers or resellers, however we continue to work closely to foster strong industry relationships and sponsorship opportunities are available on request.
Apply for membership
We'll be in touch to discuss your application.
UK Screen has become an important and pivotal group for all areas of post production. I find the access to information across the board really valuable. With the new television tax breaks and impending changes in the cultural test, we are very reliant on the workings of UK Screen, you really do a superb job, thank you!
Lucy Ainsworth-Taylor, Managing Director, BlueBolt
UK Screen has broadened its remit to cover all services vital to the UK Film and TV industries, with a central point of focus, to gather and represent the views of the sector. Driving a unified approach which strengthens the collective voice is proving to be enormously beneficial.
Ivan Dunleavy, Chief Executive, The Pinewood Studios Group
UK Screen provides excellent support to Rushes. The team are extremely informative and helpful with really useful resources and cost effective and practical advice. This is vital to us. They continue to be the united voice for the industry encouraging growth and working together as a whole helping us to address the issues we all face in an ever changing market place.
Joce Capper, Managing Director, Rushes