Systems Administrator/Systems Engineer
15 September 2017
Closing Date: 22 December 2017
Award-winning VFX facility Lola Post is looking for a Systems Administrator/Systems Engineer.
- Windows & Linux administration (hardware and software).
- Technical support & trouble shooting for commercial and custom applications.
- Strong working knowledge of a post-production/creative environment, particularly working with…
- Softimage XSI
- Adobe Suite, primarily premiere
- Python scripting for tool creation, automation and artist support
- Mantra rendering
- Arnold rendering
- Redshift rendering
- Render monitoring and wrangling, primarily with Think box Deadline.
- General IT support and maintenance duties, liaising with artists to support and enable their work.
- Data wrangling including migration, backup and maintenance.
- Workstation setup, relocation and maintenance.
- Proven experience in the post production/visual effects industry.
- Knowledge of Windows and Linux systems in a live work environment.
- Knowledge of hardware troubleshooting, maintenance and upgrade processes.
- Team player with a positive, proactive attitude.
- Ability to effectively triage tasks according to current project needs and artist requests.
Interested candidates should
- Submit a cover letter and cv and a link to your online website if available to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include job title applying for in correspondence.
- Indicate country of citizenship and / or status on valid work permits.
- Only those selected for an interview will be contacted
- Include name, address, telephone and email details.