1 March 2019
Closing Date: 30 March 2019
Cinesite London is looking for a VFX Executive Producer to join the team in London. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of attracting new business and overseeing productions in a visual effects facility.
- In partnership with the Sales and Bidding Manager, engage with clients to generate opportunities on new projects
- Collaborate on developing strategies to enhance sales capabilities for the long term
- Responsible for planning and managing pitch, previs and concept work
- Support to the production teams to ensure the smooth running of awarded projects
- Provide regular progress reports to the Senior Management, giving an overview of current and potential projects
Experience and Skills:
- Previous experience with attracting new business using new and existing relationships
- In depth understanding of the VFX industry, with proven experience with managing visual effects for feature films
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel and extensive experience with production management software such as Shotgun or FTrack
- Strong problem solving skills, proactive, motivated and demonstrate an entrepreneurial mind-set with a high sense of responsibility
What can we offer?
Cinesite offers a positive, creative environment where the world’s leading animation and effects artists are encouraged and supported to develop and produce challenging, world leading, award winning work.
If you want to be part of the Cinesite story, please submit your application as an online submission via this website. If your candidacy is successful, you will be contacted shortly, if it is not retained for this position it will stay on file for future opportunities.