8 May 2019
Closing Date: 8 June 2019
Working in a busy creative environment, the successful candidate will work on a new, high profile, pre-school series for a global children’s channel.The series is being created in Toon Boom Harmony.
- Work closely with the animation lead/supervisor to create a high standard of animation for broadcast.
- Must communicate well and be willing to take notes and direction, under tight deadlines.
- Will work closely with Rigging team to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience working as an Animator (or similar position) in either broadcast or feature film work
- Ability to problem solve and predict problems with assigned tasks.
- Must be comfortable with both working independently and as part of a team, with an emphasis on clear communication and follow through.
- Task -driven, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Must be open to direction.
- Must demonstrate attention to detail in the finishing of assets and shots.
- Knowledge of Toon Boom Harmony and/or experience with Shotgun (or asset tracking systems) is considered a big plus
Please, note that this opportunity is open to current residents of the UK who have the right to work in the UK and we will also consider those who wish to apply who are currently resident outside of the UK. All offers are subject to successfully obtaining the right to work status in the UK.