For over two and a half decades, The Broadcast India Show becomes the interactive platform that showcases on one hand, the paradigm shifts in infotainment technology across the globe. On the other, it allows you to connect with the innovators and experience the marvels first-hand.
With Broadcast India Show 2019, it’s time to make way for next-gen broadcast technology – faster, easier, more productive and definitely more creative ways of working with broadcast, film, audio, radio and everything else that contributes to the infotainment industry – from its content creation to its management and delivery. Companies and corporate, veterans and professionals, suppliers and customers, visionaries, and other stakeholders from across the world will gather to realise opportunities, establish trade connections and facilitate resource pooling on the biggest scale as is the norm every year.
The last edition of the Broadcast India Show saw over 10,764 unique visitors and over 500 brands participants from more than 36 countries coming together, eager to push ahead of the growth curve faster than anyone else. As a visitor or a participant, there’s no doubt the show will chart new infotainment horizons for you.
With over 36 participating countries and more than 500 exhibiting companies, the show attracts visitors from all over the globe and the Indian sub-continent. The Broadcast India Show 2018 observed 36 new exhibitors delving onto the Indian broadcast and infotainment market for the first time.
- Perfect platform for display of latest innovations and cutting edge technology.
- Capture the future together with the professionals from the industry that are reforming the broadcasting value chain.
- Capitalise on the unlimited opportunities to boost your business network, reinforce your brand and convert prospects into customers.
- Establish trade connections and facilitate resource pooling on the biggest scale in the Indian subcontinent.
- Benefit from the expert knowledge of engineers & technicians who will conduct an array of technical presentations, product demonstrations and in depth discussions.
- Platform to evaluate and test new products and technology by interacting directly with key end users, partners and re-sellers.
Broadcast India is organised by NuernbergMesse India Pvt Ltd.