The CBI Annual Conference is the UK’s flagship event in both the business and political calendar.
Each year, the CBI convenes the most influential national and international business and political leaders to discuss critical issues and provide insights that help businesses plan with confidence, whether they operate in the UK or globally.
The 2021 CBI Annual Conference will focus on ‘the economic vision of the nation’, it will cover topics such as:
- Decarbonising the UK, decarbonising the globe
- Leading a technology and innovation revolution for both leaders and followers
- Expanding the paths on which post-Brexit trade can thrive
- Enabling the prosperity of all UK regions and nations
- Harnessing untapped potential in the diversity and skills of the UK talent pool
- Sustaining the health of the economy through the health of the nation