Brand Licensing Europe has made the decision to transition to an all-virtual event. In its place, the organisers behind BLE will be introducing Festival of Licensing, a four-week long, large-scale digital gathering that aims to bring together the licensing industry to connect, learn, strike deals and do business on an international stage for the most inclusive global licensing event to date.
Running from 6-29 October 2020, Festival of Licensing is a four-week, large-scale virtual gathering bringing together the licensing industry to connect, learn, strike deals and do business on an international stage. It will be the most inclusive global licensing event to-date and builds off of the momentum of the Global Licensing Group’s Licensing Week Virtual event, which exceeded expectations in its inaugural launch in June.
Festival of Licensing will comprise of four regionally tailored events in key licensing territories, each powered by the Global Licensing Group’s world-leading event brands:
- Week 1: 6-8 October – Europe, powered by Brand Licensing Europe
- Week 2: 14-15 October – Asia, powered by Licensing Expo China and Licensing Expo Japan
- Week 3: 20-22 October – North America and Latin America, powered by Licensing Expo
- Week 4: 28-29 October – Global C-suite virtual conference – Licensing Leadership Summit
The first three events will be time-zoned around the territories they serve and deliver the following:
- Exclusive brand and property showcases from up to 300 exhibitors
- Untapped talent with live License This! and Pitch the Brands competition finals
- Live keynote headliners from the world’s most influential brands, addressing the most pressing topics of the current and ever-changing business environment
- 100+ hours of live and on-demand, territory and category specific content to guide businesses through the new consumer landscape
- Retailer-only space with exclusive educational content and expert Q&A sessions
- Thousands of opportunities to meet, do business and strike deals through the Festival Matchmaking Service, enabling both pre-planned online video meetings and impromptu exhibitor booth drop-ins
- Fully Licensed!, an unmissable programme of very special live daily evening entertainment and experiences in each region
- Community & Wellbeing featuring a celebration of the global licensing industry, a wide range of business/career advice and mentoring, a huge industry fundraiser and wellbeing workshops focused on our physical, nutritional, creative, psychological and social needs