Online conference examining how to define and meet the demands of this challenging audience and how the most progressive producers, broadcasters and digital platforms are making it work.
Kids Content Futures takes place on December 4 as part of Content London, a fully digital event this year – Content London on Demand – taking place over 3 weeks finishing Friday 4 December.
The event is not ticketed, instead all sessions, keynotes, interviews, premieres and programming case studies are being made available online via subscription only.
The event will provide a host of networking opportunities alongside stimulating sessions featuring some of the most active commissioners and producers of children’s content working in the business today.
- Casey Bloys, Chief content officer, HBO and HBO Max
- Christina Davis, President of original programming, Starz
- Jeffrey Hirsch, President & CEO, Starz
- Dan McDermott, President of original programming, AMC Networks Entertainment Group & Co-President AMC Studios
- Jane Millichip, Chief content officer,Sky Studios
Earlybird discount saving £100 on the full price of £399 + VAT – Buy Kids Content Futures 2020 EARLYBIRD tickets hereMore info