Join UK Screen Alliance/Animation UK
Who is it for?
Membership of UK Screen Alliance/Animation UK is company based and therefore is not currently available to individual freelancers.
We welcome applications to join us from the following:
- Animation studios and production companies
- Animation distribution companies
- Audio and/or Picture Post Production Facilities
- VFX companies
- TV and/or Film Studios
- Location services
- Lighting, editing, camera and location equipment hire
- Special FX companies
- Freelance Editor Agencies
- Subtitling and distribution services companies
- Specialist TV and Film data service providers
- Training and Education providers for the TV, Film and Animation sectors
- Other specialist service providers to the TV, Film and Animation sectors
Membership is not open to equipment manufacturers or resellers, however we continue to work closely to foster strong industry relationships and sponsorship opportunities are available on request.
Apply for membership
We'll be in touch to discuss your application.
UK Screen has become an important and pivotal group for all areas of post production. I find the access to information across the board really valuable. With the new television tax breaks and impending changes in the cultural test, we are very reliant on the workings of UK Screen, you really do a superb job, thank you!
Lucy Ainsworth-Taylor, Managing Director, BlueBolt
ChilliBean benefits from being a member of UK Screen in a number of ways, it plugs us into a network of fellow companies in our sector giving us the opportunity to discuss challenges and changes facing us and represents our interests, a good example of this is the work UK Screen have done with the DPP on file based deliveries to broadcasters. UK Screen also provides cost effective training opportunities for our staff and even an awards scheme for young 'Shining Stars'.
Peter Godden, Commercial Manager, ChilIbean LTD
Membership of UK Screen has proved invaluable to us. Offering excellent events and training, the team are always helpful and knowledgeable and provide an all important cohesive voice for the industry. Thoroughly worthwhile.
Alex Meade, Operations Director, Fifty Fifty Post