Membership of UK Screen Alliance is for UK registered companies only and is not available to individual freelancers, employees or students.
Once a company has become a member, the benefits of membership are extended to nominated key company employees. They may log in to access our Resource area, participate in meetings and working groups.
We welcome applications for full membership from the following types of UK based companies:
- Audio and/or Picture Post Production Facilities
- VFX companies
- TV and/or Film Studios
- Animation studios and production companies (via Animation UK membership)
- Animation distribution companies (via Animation UK membership)
- Special FX companies
- Freelance Agencies for crew, editors or VFX artists
- Location and Production services
- Lighting, editing, camera and location equipment hire
- Other specialist membership organisations and guilds in the TV and film sector
- Access services, localisation and content distribution companies
- Specialist media data service providers
- Other specialist service providers to the TV, Film and Animation sectors
- Equipment manufacturers or resellers and software vendors are eligible to join as supporters. We seek to foster strong industry relationships and ongoing or event sponsorship and advertising opportunities are available on request.
- Educational establishments providing HE courses relevant to our sector are welcome to join as Education members
Membership fees are tiered, based on the number of employees and annual turnover. Tiered fees are modified depending on business type.