9 January 2019
Location: Pinewood Stusios
Closing Date: 25 January 2019
Reporting to the Brand Manager the purpose of the role is to support the Communications and Marketing team in the execution of marketing activity for the Pinewood Studios Group.
Department: Communications and Marketing
Duration: Fixed Term Three Month Contract
- Creating ideas and drafting updates for the website
- Supporting content gathering for the intranet
- Creating the content schedule for our on-site displays, including billboards and plasma screens
- Writing and designing community newsletters
- Monitoring and update social media channels. To update content on the company’s digital channels and maintain on-line listings.
- Updating and maintaining marketing asset library including master filmography and Pinewood Group credits.
- Providing B2C marketing support for Pinewood Cinema including ownership of the cinema newsletter and assisting with Community marketing initiatives.
- Supporting Pinewood marketing and community events.
- Supporting ad-hoc incoming marketing requests such as requests for imagery, posters, corporate merchandise, branded stationery, tenant marketing enquiries
Competencies and Qualifications:
- Educated to graduate level.
- Experience of working in a communications or marketing department (entertainment industry is welcomed but not essential)
- Excellent ability to work to tight deadlines and juggle multiple priorities.
- Proactive, enthusiastic and hard working.
- Strong team player and orientation towards teamwork
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail.
To apply, please visit: